Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yes, we are slackers.

Yeah, it's been a while. I've been busy, what do you want from me!?


I've got some sweet new skillz.
We had a visit from Evan and Uncle Paul - it was totally sweet.
Evan and I rock the playdoh mustaches!
I show Evan some of my trademarked dance moves...
And play him my latest hit (You Are My Sunshine).
We also visited some farms and got to go on a hayride...
And the nice farmer let me DRIVE THE TRACTOR!!!!
And no trip to a farm is complete without a ride on the rooster!
I'm really digging Seattle. We get to go throw rocks in Puget Sound all the time. Note my post-throw kick, it's very important for balance.And there are lots of great swing-slides (aka "playgrounds").

There's tons of cool hikes nearby, too. Sometimes I ride in style...
but mostly mama and dada have to chase me.
We carved a pumpkin for Halloween that came all the way from Idaho (thanks, Pop!)
I've also taken up bowling.
I pretty much rock!Don't ever disrupt my artistic flow, man.

Christmas was a blast! I got to hand out all the presents. Most of them were for me.
Pops got this weird Slanket thing. He likes to pretend he's the Pope when he wears it.
Here's Papa an Grandmama, Mamoo, Mama, Me and Pops on Christmas
And then Papa, Grandmama, Mama, Me and Dada for good measure.And now, without further ado, it's our readers' Number One Favorite Blog Feature:

Stuff On My Head!!!!

Motorcycle Cap!
Spaceman!
Homemade "Los Pollitos" Helmet! (That's Baby Chicks in Spanish)
I'm Officer Friendly!
And Carmen Miranda!
I'm appalled that you want to change my diaper!
And scandalized that you think I need a bib.
Another homemade gem...

ROAR!!! I'm a happy scary lion!
And sometimes I even get Mamoo and Mama to join in on the fun.And that's all I've got for you today! Hope you've enjoyed catching up with me!
Ciao,
Silas T.

No comments: