Saturday, August 05, 2006

World domination!

Prepare for total baby domination (domination...domination...)

Just kidding!


Silas Hickox here again, ready to wow you with my new found talents of "smiling". Now actually, this isn't so much a talent as I'm sure you are all aware. In fact, most of the time I make this face it's really just gas. But it makes mama and dad so freaking happy so I've decided to indulge them occasionally.

Do you see what I go through for these demented people? The things a baby has to put up with.


I had a serious chat with dad about how these kinds of pictures are demeaning and disrespectful to my small person. But I don't think he understood a word I said. Le sigh...

In other news, they've also started to let my hairy "sister" play with my toys. Sure, she looks calm and innocent, but you should have seen her kick the crap out that stuffed bird a minute ago!


I've also recently started to resort to eating my hands, even when I'm not hungry.

Ready...aim...

Fire! Success is sweet.
Power to the people! Don't let the "man" get you down.
Until next time, dear readers, I remain your humble adorable baby,
-Silas T. Hickox.

No comments: