Thursday, April 27, 2006

33 weeks!

Sorry for all the slacking, it's just that I had to finish up GRAD SCHOOL and everything. But now it is all done!! Hooray!!!!!! Tomorrow is official graduation, and we might even post some pictures of that, too.

The boy is getting BIG and his bones are hardening, which makes for some pretty mighty thumps in the belly! And he's terribly good at getting the hiccups at 3:30 a.m. Oh, and he's also decided that I need to eat a bowl of cereal between 4-5 a.m. every morning for the past few days, but after that I'm free to go back to sleep. So he's not a total slave driver.

On to the belly!

33 Weeks!

Psych! I'm totally sucking it in here...
Here's the real 33 week belly!

Round like the moon...
The whole enchilada. Mmm...enchiladas....

1 comment:

Korin said...

YOu're so sneaky! I was surprised at how tiny your belly was!

You look great mama! :D