Wednesday, November 08, 2006

More from Oregon!

Dear Readers,

Silas T. Hickox here, to update you on my visit to Oregon. It's still pretty cool here. Grandpops and the Crazy Singing Lady (aka Grandmoms) are treating me like the best thing since sliced bread!

The other day Grandpops and Mama put together my Oregon High Chair. What an educational experience for me!

I learned all kinds of new words, like "aich". As in, "What the 'aich' is that diagram supposed to mean?" Oh, and "eff" and "ess." As in "Where the 'eff' does this peice of 'ess' fit into the picture?"

They were pretty proud of themselves when the chair was all put together. I didn't know what the big deal was. I mean, have they seen some of the things I've produced in my diapers? Seriously. That's work.

But the chair is pretty cool, I like being able to see everybody coming and going.
There are these totally bizarre creatures here called "dogs." This one in particular is fascinated with my diapers. Who wouldn't be, really?
Here is Grandmama holding the one called "Mindie."

Here is me with Grandmama and Papa (they're Grandmom's parents. Everyone has parents, it's so weird!)Grandpops is obsessed with this weird goat. The goat sings "High on the hill lived a lonely goat herd" from The Sound of Music. Basically the whole house goes insane with delusions of operatic grandeur whenever the goat sings. Get me out of here, they're insane!


I'm much more interested in my toes lately. Grandmom calls these my "piggies." I don't call her the Crazy Lady for nothing, folks.

Between playing with my goat, banging stuff on my new high chair and eating my feet, sometimes I just like to kick back and hang out.

And bounce.

And play with Mama!
Well, it's getting to be my bedtime people. I'll catch you on the flipside!
Until then, I remain your humble adorable baby,
Silas T. Hickox

No comments: